Cisco has released security updates to address vulnerabilities in multiple of its products. Exploitation of these vulnerabilities may allow an attacker to cause a Denial of Service (DoS) condition.
Users and administrators are encouraged to review Cisco security advisories and apply necessary updates. For more information please visit;
- Cisco IOS XR Software BGP MPLS-Based EVPN Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Cisco ASA and FTD Software Cryptographic TLS and SSL Driver Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Session Initiation Protocol Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Cisco IP Phone 7800 and 8800 Series Session Initiation Protocol Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Multiple Issues in Cisco Small Business 250/350/350X/550X Series Switches Firmware and Cisco FindIT Network Probe