Cisco has released security updates to address vulnerabilities in its multiple products. Exploitation of these vulnerabilities could allow an attacker to take control of an affected system.
Users and administrators are encouraged to review Cisco Security Advisory and apply the necessary updates.
For more information visit:
- Cisco RV132W and RV134W Remote Code Execution and Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Cisco Virtualized Packet Core-Distributed Instance Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Cisco UCS Central Arbitrary Command Execution Vulnerability
- Cisco Policy Suite RADIUS Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Remote Code Execution and Denial of Service Vulnerability