Cisco has released security updates to address vulnerabilities in multiple products. Exploitation of these vulnerabilities could allow an attacker to take control of an affected system.
Users and administrators are encouraged to review Cisco Security Advisory and apply the necessary updates.
For more information:
- Cisco Wireless LAN Controller 802.11v Basic Service Set Transition Management Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Cisco Wireless LAN Controller Simple Network Management Protocol Memory Leak Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Cisco Identity Services Engine Privilege Escalation Vulnerability
- Cisco Firepower 4100 Series NGFW and Firepower 9300 Security Appliance Smart Licensing Command Injection Vulnerability
- Cisco Prime Collaboration Provisioning Authenticated SQL Injection Vulnerability
- Cisco Application Policy Infrastructure Controller Enterprise Module Unauthorized Access Vulnerability
- Cisco Aironet 1560, 2800, and 3800 Series Access Point Platforms Extensible Authentication Protocol Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Cisco Aironet 1560, 2800, and 3800 Series Access Point Platforms 802.11 Denial of Service Vulnerability