Cisco has released security updates to address vulnerability in several products. Exploitation of these vulnerabilities could allow an attacker to take control an affected system.
Users and administrators are encouraged to review Cisco Security Advisory and apply the necessary updates.
For more information visit below listed sites:-
- Cisco ASA Software Identity Firewall Feature Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Cisco Firepower Detection Engine HTTP Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Cisco ASA Software Local Certificate Authority Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Cisco Meeting Server Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Cisco Meeting Server Cross-Site Request Forgery Vulnerability