Cisco has released security updates to address vulnerabilities to its multiple products. Exploitation of these vulnerabilities may allow an attacker to take control of an affected system.
Users and Administrators are encouraged to review released Advisories and apply necessary updates. For more information click link below:
- Apache Struts Commons FileUpload Library Remote Code Execution Vulnerability Affecting Cisco Products: November 2018
- Cisco Stealthwatch Management Console Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- Cisco Small Business Switches Privileged Access Vulnerability
- Cisco Unity Express Arbitrary Command Execution Vulnerability
- Cisco Meraki Local Status Page Privilege Escalation Vulnerability