Cisco has released security updates to address vulnerabilities affecting its multiple products. Exploitation of these vulnerabilities may allow an attacker to take control of affected system.
Users and administrators are encouraged to review released Cisco security advisories and apply necessary updates. For more information: –
- Cisco Small Business RV110W Wireless-N VPN Firewall Static Default Credential Vulnerability
- Cisco Small Business RV110W, RV130, RV130W, and RV215W Routers Management Interface Remote Command Execution Vulnerability
- Cisco RV110W, RV130, RV130W, and RV215W Routers Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- Cisco RV110W and RV215W Series Routers Arbitrary Code Execution Vulnerability
- Cisco Prime License Manager Privilege Escalation Vulnerability