Cisco has released security updates to address vulnerabilities to its multiple products. Exploitation of these vulnerabilities may allow an attacker to take control of affected system.
Users and administrator are encouraged to review released security advisories and apply necessary updates. For more information:
· Cisco IOS XR 64-Bit Software for Cisco ASR 9000 Series Aggregation Services Routers Network Isolation Vulnerability
· Cisco IOS and IOS XE Software Cluster Management Protocol Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
· Cisco Wireless LAN Controller Software IAPP Message Handling Denial of Service Vulnerabilities
· Cisco Wireless LAN Controller Software Cross-Site Request Forgery Vulnerability
· Cisco Wireless LAN Controller Software GUI Configuration Denial of Service Vulnerabilities
· Cisco Aironet Series Access Points Development Shell Access Vulnerability