Cisco has released security updates to address vulnerabilities in its multiple products. Exploitation of these vulnerabilities could allow an attacker to take control of an affected system.
Users and Administrators are encouraged to review released cisco security advisories and apply necessary updates. For more information visit:
- Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Fabric Switches Application Centric Infrastructure Mode Default SSH Key Vulnerability
- Cisco Web Security Appliance Privilege Escalation Vulnerability
- Cisco Web Security Appliance Malformed Request Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Cisco Umbrella Dashboard Session Management Vulnerability
- Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software and Firepower Threat Defense Software WebVPN Denial of Service Vulnerability