Cisco has released security updates to address vulnerabilities to its multiple products. Exploitation of these vulnerabilities may allow an attacker to take control of affected system.
Users and administrators are encouraged to review released Cisco security advisories and apply necessary updates. For more information visit:
- Cisco Vision Dynamic Signage Director REST API Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- Cisco Secure Boot Hardware Tampering Vulnerability
- Cisco FindIT Network Management Software Static Credentials Vulnerability
- Cisco IOS Access Points Software 802.11r Fast Transition Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Cisco IOS XE Software Web UI Cross-Site Request Forgery Vulnerability
- Cisco IOS Software Precision Time Protocol Denial of Service Vulnerability